Technical Project Manager
Sunny Opotech North America Inc. (San Jose ,CA)
Sunny Opotech North America is a subsidiary of Sunny Optical Group Co. Ltd which was established in 1984 and over 35 years in business. Sunny Optical Group is one of the largest module and optical element suppliers for consumer electronics and automotive applications. The company HQ is based in Yuyao, Zhejiang, China. In North America, we have locations in San Jose, Seattle, and Chicago. Sunny Optical Technology Group is listed in Hong Kong Stock Market and is one of the Heng Seng Index stocks.
As a Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for optical system development with our customers in US. You will have the opportunity to work on most innovative and challenging projects on optical system for applications in Cellphone, Machine Vision and AR/VR products etc. You will be monitoring the progress of projects, tracking and driving the technical, operational and quality issues to ensure effective closure of all issues to enable operational success of each product development stage through mass production. You are serving as an interface between customers and internal teams.
- BS or higher degrees in Optics/Physics.
- Good understanding of geometric optics and lens design.
- Basic understanding of optical Lens Design with ZEMAX, CodeV tools
- Good understanding of optical metrology, familiar with some optical lens tester, i.e. TriOptics Pro5/9,
- ImageMaster HR, UA3P, etc. is preferred.
- Good understanding of waveguide, source and detection, optical fabrication and testing is preferred.
- Experience or basic understanding of high-volume manufacture of precision lens components. Molding, coating, assembly and test of optical lens components.
- Basic understanding of mobile camera assembly and testing processes.
- Excellent technical, management and communication skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in leading multi-functional activities, involving problem solving, issue root cause, identifying and addressing risks.
- Self-starter with qualities such as innovation, integrity and attention to details.
- High energy, multi-tasker, problem solver, ability to work under pressure and take initiatives.
- Travel is approximate 10% internationally.
English is required. Mandarin is preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume to Sharon Lin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: TPM.